Cysiv is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our growing corporate sales team. This role plays an important role for Cysiv in generating and closing new business opportunities. You are that proactive inside seller that strikes the perfect balance between winning new business and expanding existing client relationships.
The successful candidate will exhibit a “hunter” mentality and be able to penetrate into and navigate net-new accounts. This candidate must have a results-oriented mindset with a passion for over-achieving sales targets while providing an outstanding client experience. You will be playing a key role by influencing prospects to buy Cysiv solutions in a highly competitive security environment.
- Outbound calling into non-existing accounts and expand solutions for existing clients
- Qualify and progress new opportunities and prospects
- Maintain broad knowledge of company products, services and processes
- Create and maintain monthly revenue forecast as well as develop, manage and report on a sales pipeline within the territory
- Follow sound sales processes and steps including:
- Creating and implementing a strategic territory/sales plan
- Maintain an aggressive daily activity level
- Adherence to corporate CRM and business systems use
- 2+ years in selling software or technology
- Proven record of bringing new logos into an organization.
- Strong sales process and lead generation skills.
- Be able to find and develop new pipeline opportunities
- Exhibited ability to exceed individual quarterly quotas
- Proven record of closing large enterprise network security transactions
- Have strong qualification skills and can motivate prospect
- Light travel, as required
Cysiv provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Cysiv does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.