We are looking for a talented associate CSM that will help ensure the continued success of Cysiv clients with our innovative SOC-as-a-service and SaaS product. The associate CSM will understand client outcomes through ongoing communication and understanding the success roadmap from the
perspective of the client. They will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, educating clients and more. All team members look to client success for input across all key decisions. This role will work closely with CISOs and their team members, along with Cysiv solution architects, security engineers, security analysts and development and operations teams.
- Own the responsibility for onboarding, adoption, satisfaction and advocacy across a portfolio of clients.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business and security challenges faced by clients and common security objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Manage performance metrics, including renewal rate, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, client engagement. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate.
- Represent the voice of the client to provide input into our platform, marketing, and sales processes.
- Be a client advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements.
- Establish relationships with client executive sponsors, speaking on a quarterly cadence to
strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in client success, consulting, post-sales technical account management and/or similar roles.
- Full stack account management experience including onboarding/implementation, product or service adoption, upsell, and renewal management.
- Proven track record of managing and balancing client escalations, and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and clients.
- Experience with enterprise security products and/or offerings.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
Cysiv provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Cysiv does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.