Cysiv, a fast-growing company in the cybersecurity field of Security Operations Center (SOC)-as-a-
Service, is expanding and is looking for someone who is passionate about data and cybersecurity.
You will help us explore, extract, transform, load and utilize cybersecurity data from many different
types of security tools from every major security vendor. Achieving this will require knowledge,
attention to detail, and a desire to solve new and complicated problems.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to understand the value and content of a variety of different security data sources
- Transform that data into our common data model then establish and monitor that ingestion pipeline for data integrity
- Work with data scientists and cybersecurity experts to do further analysis on the data to identify key patterns, trends and other relevant summary information
- Be a part of an integrated agile development team, working closely with software developers, data engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity experts and solutions architects from the beginning of the development cycle
- 1+ years of professional work or comparable education focused on data analysis,
cybersecurity, or computer science
- 1+ years of professional or educational experience in programming, with preference for. Python and Java/Scala
- Demonstrable expertise in data analytics and/or database solutions are a major plus
- Strong knowledge of regular expressions
- Ability to manage many tasks in a rapidly shifting environment with excellent time
management and organization skills
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum practices and processes and experience in an agile team
- Experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Practical experience using source code and control systems, especially Git
Cysiv provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Cysiv does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.