Cysiv is currently seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team. We are looking for extremely talented people with a passion for technology and an eye toward, flexibility, innovation, and security. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT security and is comfortable with meeting growing customer requirements. A strong passion for customer success is critical to the role. We are looking for dynamic, adaptive people that are eager to learn!
- Identify and prioritize target accounts and key prospective contacts.
- Research business challenges of companies and contacts using various data sources.
- Contact new prospects daily through various channels to probe for Cysiv opportunities and to articulate our value proposition.
- Conduct high-level conversations with executives and key decision makers in prospective accounts.
- Nurture and develop interest to identify qualified sales opportunities.
- Utilize social media to share content for business development purposes.
- Maintain accurate and timely notes on interactions within the company’s CRM system.
- Achieve monthly targets for setting meetings.
- Develop qualified sales opportunities using a qualification scoring framework.
- Keep current with industry knowledge as well as competitive landscape.
- Work intensively to increase and improve product awareness by building and maintaining relationships with prospects, customers and channel partners.
- 2-3+ years in selling software or technology with inside sales and channel experience, where the target customers have been large enterprise organizations engaging with IT and or security teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to make cold calls and connect with new people
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Travel is minimal, but flexibility to support the assigned territory is needed.
Cysiv provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Cysiv does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.