We are looking for a talented Solution Architect that will act as the subject matter expert for Cysiv’s innovative SOC-as-a-service and SaaS product. The Solution Architect establishes and maintains strong and trusted relationships with the sales, product and data science teams, the security operations center and most importantly with clients. They provide pre-sales product demonstrations and support, product deployment advice and assistance, and advanced troubleshooting, as well as training and technical documentation input.
- Deliver presales support for Cysiv services including demos, and proof-of-value projects
- Participate in discovery/prospecting conversations to identify customer pain points and opportunities
- Assist with architecting and deploying data source onboarding strategy
- Manage success criteria with client from start to finish throughout the onboarding process
- Provide necessary troubleshooting in complex IT environments
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current and beta products
- Coordinate and schedule deployment service engagements, to manage and meet client expectations
- Transition deployed clients to the Security Operations Center for ongoing 24/7 monitoring and management
- 5+ years of experience in information security
- Passion for security: understanding laptop, desktop, server and network security solutions, protocols, network topologies
- Technical expertise in the following areas: Network security monitoring, network traffic analysis, and log analysis
- Knowledge of Python and Bash scripting and willingness to learn
- Very strong knowledge of Windows networking as told through security logs (AD, DHCP, Domain Controllers, File Shares, Windows Event Logs, etc.)
- Very strong knowledge of security tools and their associated logs, such as proxies, firewalls, IPS/IDS, DLP, AV, Endpoint, Application, etc.
- Very strong knowledge of email logs such as Exchange tracking logs, O365, Email AV, and other email-related security tools/logs
- Very strong knowledge of at least one SIEM environment, such as Splunk, ELK, Arcsight, QRadar, etc.
- Experience and certification with architecture frameworks in cloud-based environments (AWS, GCP, VMware, Kubernetes etc.)
- Expertise with cloud architectural paradigms (SaaS/IaaS/PaaS), key providers, and the challenges associated with extending enterprise security into an integrated platform, with demonstrated ability to understand and contribute to a solution.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently instruct and guide clients on-site, online, and via telephone is essential
USA - Remote
United Kingdom - Remote
Cysiv provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Cysiv does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.