Transform your business securely with Cysiv and Google Cloud Platform
Cysiv offers 24/7 security operations center (SOC)-as-a-Service to accelerate the success of workload migration and application development initiatives on Google Cloud Platform by addressing important security and compliance issues.
Cloud Security: A Shared Responsibility
Google Cloud provides best-in-class security. However, it’s your responsibility to complement Google’s secure infrastructure, storage, services, and communications with important measures to ensure that your sensitive data and workloads are protected from cyberattacks and insider threats.
“Through 2024, workloads that leverage the programmability of cloud infrastructure to improve security protection will demonstrate improved compliance and at least 60% fewer security incidents than those in traditional data centers."
Cysiv SOC-as-a-Service fully leverages Google Cloud Platform to provide:
Managed Detection and Response
Cysiv detects, investigates, hunts for, and responds to advanced and hidden threats, including indicators of compromise (IOCs) and indicators of attack (IOAs). To do this, Cysiv ingests necessary enterprise telemetry (cloud and on-premise) from your organization to our cloud-native next-gen SIEM platform, which is built on Google Cloud Platform. This co-managed platform integrates essential SOC technologies and applies data science and automation to accelerate the process of detecting, investigating, and responding to threats.
Hybrid Cloud Security
Cysiv can optionally ensure all workloads are automatically detected and instantly provisioned with the appropriate security controls and policies to protect against server, cloud workload, and container platform (Docker, Kubernetes) attacks. To do this, Cysiv deploys, configures, and manages the market leading hybrid cloud security solution. It enables you to build and run applications your way, with security controls that work across your existing infrastructure or modern code streams, development toolchains, and multi-platform requirements.
Security Services for your Modern Architecture
Cysiv SOC-as-a-Service is designed to support modern enterprise architectures, and hybrid IT environments. The Cysiv platform can readily ingest security and infrastructure logs from different zones across the Google Cloud Platform, G-Suite and other cloud-based productivity tools and applications, and other cloud environments, including AWS and Azure, as well as from on-premise campus and data center sources.
Benefits of SOC-as-a-Service and Google Cloud
- Accelerates the success of workload migration and application development initiatives by addressing important security, operations and compliance issues.
- Comprehensive protection from ransomware, advanced malware, insider threats, business email compromise and other threats.
- Improves the maturity of your security operations with capabilities that are essential to a modern, proactive, automated SOC.
- Helps enable cost-effective compliance with a growing set of regulatory requirements (HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS, GDPR, CCPA, NIST800-53).
- Provides all of the benefits of having your own highly effective 24/7 SOC, but without the high costs, complexity and challenges that come with building, staffing and operating one.
- Reduces or eliminates the need for a number of security products, threat intelligence feeds, and additional staff.
- Improves the efficiency and effectiveness of your IT / security operations team, enabling them to focus on other priorities, and new or strategic initiatives.
- Helps make your business more resilient to cyber-attacks and other unpredictable and expensive disruptions.
- Enables you to better respond to new opportunities, grow your business, and leverage the merits of a multi-cloud, container or serverless strategy, without worrying whether cyber security might limit you.
Faster Threat Detection and Response with Data Science and Next-Gen SIEM
In this white paper, learn about Cysiv’s modern, data science-driven approach to more quickly, effectively and efficiently detecting, and investigating cyber threats and the security operations and analytics platform that enables it.
Interested in learning more about all that Cysiv and Google Cloud Platform have to offer?